Prostate Cancer access options
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer among men (after skin cancer). The prostate is a gland that is only found in men. It is responsible for making some of the fluid that nourishes and transports sperm. Many prostate cancers grow slowly and do not grow outside of the prostate gland. They will need minimal or even no treatment. However, some types grow much faster and can quickly grow outside of the prostate (advanced) or spread to other parts of the body (metastasized).
- Entadfi (finasteride and tadalafil)Prostate CancerPrice available on request
- Evaluation of Nivolumab plus Docetaxel in men with Prostate CancerProstate CancerPrice available on request
- Orgovyx (relugolix)Prostate Cancer€3,563.17
- Nubeqa (darolutamide)Prostate Cancer€5,307.12
- Erleada (apalutamide)Prostate Cancer€2,935.93
- Lynparza (olaparib)Breast Cancer, Gynaecological Cancer€6,329.56